Celebrates teams or working groups that have performed an outstanding service for the university community. The team may include external partners of the university and must be composed of at least ½ support staff.
- Comprised of 3 – 20 people, at least half of whom are support staff
- Delivers results that exceed the expectations of the stakeholders, leading to improvement in procedures, productivity or service levels
- Works collaboratively encouraging participation and openness while sharing ideas, responsibilities, skills, resources, and credit
- Promotes a positive work environment, characterized by respect, support, trust, and collegiality
- Supports Indigenous achievement at the University