The University of Manitoba and Manitoba Agriculture of the Province of Manitoba are offering 11 scholarships valued at $2,000, to high school students with an interest in pursuing a degree or diploma in the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences at the University of Manitoba, and who:
- Apply for admission to the University of Manitoba;
- Complete courses required for admission into the University of Manitoba, from a high school locateed within the province of Manitoba;
- Provide a brief letter outlining her or his vision for rural Manitoba and career goals in the agri-food and rural economy sectors;
- Provide an updated resume;
- Provide a transcript with most recent/interim marks; and,
- Provide a personal reference letter from an employer, supervisor or other (not a family member, personal friend or Manitoba Agriculture staff member).
Deadline: Wednesday, April 1, 2010
Application form coming soon.