Professor (PhD York)
Field of Specialization: International Relations
- Security Studies
- Middle East and Gender
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and the Politics of Protests
- Terrorism and political violence
- Middle East disapora studies
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. “The Seasons’ Pendulum: Arab Spring Politics and Israeli Security”, Narratives of Regional Threat: (in)Security, (in)Stability and the Middle East, forthcoming.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. “A Theory of Victimhood: Politics, Conflict and the Construction of Victim-Based Identity”, Millennium: Journal of International Studies, Vol 43 (2), 2015. LSE, London, England.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. “Israel’s Relations with Egypt and Turkey during the Arab Spring”, Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs, VII: 2 (2013)
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. “Women’s Resistance in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Reflections on the Jerusalem Link and Canada’s Human Security Agenda”, Minerva: Journal of Women and War, Spring, 2010.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. 2010. “Fighting in the Feminine: The Dilemmas of Combat Women in Israel”, Gender, War and Militarism, Laura Sjoberg and Sandra Via (Eds.), Praeger Security International: Santa Barbara.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. Bridging the Barrier: Israeli Unilateral Disengagement, Ashgate Press: London: UK, 2007
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda, & Ayla Kilic. 2007 (Eds.). Maple Sands: Canada and the Middle East during the Chretien Era, Bison Paper Series, Centre for Defence and Security Studies, University of Manitoba.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda. Women in Zones of Conflict: Power and Resistance in Israel, McGill-Queens University Press, 2005.
- Jacoby, Tami Amanda, & Brent E. Sasley. 2002. (Eds.). Redefining Security in the Middle East. Manchester University Press: Manchester and New York.
Back to Faculty main page