Summer 2020 Application Process
- The College of Pharmacy is excited to launch our summer 2020 Undergraduate Research Program. The College has 8 Undergraduate Research Awards that are open to current Pharmacy undergraduate students.
- This program will run from May 01, 2020 to August 31st, 2020.
- Individual schedules will be determined by the PI (in discussion with the student).
- Successful applicants will receive the $8,000.00 award through regular payments over 16 weeks.
- Students interested in applying to the Pharmacy URA program should review the posted project descriptions.
- Once you have reviewed the descriptions, communicated with the respective PI, and have decided to continue with your application, please complete the posted application.
- Applications should be completed in cooperation with the PI.
- Completed application packages are to be submitted by the student applicant to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14, 2020.