Dr. Crockett is not currently accepting new students (Feb. 2015)
In this feature video, Lisa and Maryanne talk about the importance of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) for mothers, babies, families, and communities. Learn about Canada’s role in MNCH, and how it has positive economic, societal and health impacts globally. Click here to view.
Globe and Mail Nov.21st - Solutions that are relevant and acceptable and impact a population's future
Global maternal, newborn and child health, infections among pediatric immigrants and travelers
For a list of Dr. Crockett's PubMed articles, please click here
- Crockett M , Kain KC. Tafenoquine: a promising new antimalarial. Expert Opin Investig Drugs . 2007 May;16(5):705-15.
- Reynolds DL, Gillis F, Kitai I, Deamond SL, Silverman M, King SM, Matlow AG, Crockett M . Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from an infant. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis . 2006 Sep;10(9):1051-6.
- Crockett M , Keystone J. Infectious diseases and travel: the impact on children and their families. Current Paediatrics . 2006 February;16(1):8-15.
- Crockett M . New Faces from faraway Places: Immigrant child health in Canada . Paediatrics and Child Health. 2005;10(5):277-81.
- Crockett M , Keystone J. “I hate needles” and other factors impacting on travel vaccine uptake . J Travel Med . 2005 Apr;12 Suppl 1:S41-6
- Crockett M , King S, Kitai I, et al. Nosocomial Transmission of Congenital Tuberculosis in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Clin Infect Dis. 2004;39:1719-23.
- Hoorn EJ, Geary D, Robb M , Halperin ML, Bohn D. Acute Hyponatremia Related to Intravenous Fluid Administration in Hospitalized Children: An Observational Study. Pediatrics . 2004;113(5):1279-84.
- Matlow A, Robb M , Goldman C. Infection control and paediatric tuberculosis: A practical guide for the practicing paediatrician. Paediatrics and Child Health . 2003;8(10):624-6.