The Faculty of Engineering currently offers 5 undergraduate entrance scholarship awards.
- 3 of the 5 awards are competitive and based solely on the student's percentage as taken from the direct entry admission criteria of 85% average over Chemistry 40S, Mathematics (Pre-Calculus) 40S, and Physics 40S (or equivalent). All new direct entry students are automatically considered for these awards upon final admission; no application is necessary.
- There are currenty 2 Entrance Scholarships that do require an application to be considered for the award. Please read the eligibility criteria on the Engineering Awards website for further details.
- Faculty of Engineering Entrance Awards for Technology Based Student Competitions
- Scott Saxberg Entrance Scholarship in Engineering
Information on all awards available to Engineering students can be found on the following website: ENGINEERING UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS
Access information specific to entrance awards
Go to the Engineering Undergraduate Awards website and follow these steps:
- Click "View Awards" (menu link at the top).
- On the drop-down menu beside "Paging", select "Show all records" and click "Go".
- The records of all awards will be showing. Click the header of the 2nd column "Entrance" two times to filter all entrance awards to the top of the records list.
- Click "view" under the "Actions" column for each of these records to read about the award criteria.
If you have any questions about any awards, please feel free to contact the Faculty of Engineering Awards & Data Coordinator directly.
Last updated: September 18, 2017
For more information regarding undergraduate awards, please contact:
Sheila Lapinski (Smith)
Awards & Data Coordinator
Phone: (204) 474-7506
Email | E1-284 EITC