1. Immediately contact the IST Service Desk at 204-474-8600 or by email at email@example.com with the phone number. IST will put the mobile device on suspend so that no additional charges can be incurred against the device if found. IST will also contact our Security and Compliance office.
2. If the mobile device is found, please contact the IST Service Desk at 204-474-8600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IST will resume service to the device.
3. If the phone is not found, IST will help determine whether the device is still on contract and eligible to be upgraded.
4. If you have had the Rogers device for a minimum of 6 months, the phone can be upgraded. However, there will be an early upgrade penalty applied to the contract. Please see the instructions under mobile device upgrades to obtain another mobile device.
5. If you have had the device for less than 6 months, we cannot process an upgrade. You will need to revert back to an old device that the department may have on hand. If one cannot be located you will need to proceed without a device or possibly rent one from a Rogers Wireless dealer until the 6 month point in the contract. You will retain your phone number.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm
New! Submit requests & check ticket status online at: umanitoba.ca/ist/service_catalogue/