ASE Career Fair
October 7, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
CareerEco Virtual Career Fair Platform
The annual ASE Career Fair at the University of Manitoba is coordinated by Career Services, the Faculty of Agriculture Student Organization (FASO) and the University of Manitoba Engineering Society (UMES). In 2019, more than 70 exhibitors participated and over 1200 entered the career fair.
In response to the rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Manitoba has requested the immediate cancellation of large gatherings.
As such, the ASE Career Fair will move forward in a virtual format.
Please check this page regularly for updates as the details are refined.
Students and Alumni
Are you looking to connect with employers and investigate potential opportunities?
Are you looking for a summer, part-time, or full-time job?
Join us for the annual ASE Career Fair
Students, mark your calendars and attend this annual October event.
- Expand your understanding of the industries and companies that employ students and graduates from the faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science and Engineering
- Increase your understanding on knowledge, skills and attributes employers look for in future employees
- Learn about the types of employment: full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions
- Open to all University of Manitoba students and alumni interested in opportunities in these industry sectors
- AGI Westfield
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Bayer CropScience Inc.
- BioScience Association Manitoba
- Canada Computing
- Canadian Red Cross
- Cargill Ltd.
- City of Winnipeg
- Engineered Air
- Farmer's Edge
- FDM Group Canada Inc.
- Federated Co-operatives Limited
- HyLife Foods
- International Rural Exchange
- Lehigh Hanson
- Macdon Industries Ltd.
- Maple Leaf Agri-Farms Inc.
- Naval Reserves | Forces Canada
- Norima Consulting Inc.
- Nurse Next Door
- One Insurance Group Ltd.
- Paterson GlobalFoods
- PCL Constructors Canada
- Price Industries
- Pulford Community Living Services
- Reaching E-Quality Employment Services (REES)
- Richardson International
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Sigfusson Northern Ltd.
- Toromont CAT / AgWest
- Ubisoft WInnipeg
- University of Toronto, Master of Management & Professional Accounting
- University of Toronto, Mast of Urban Innovation
- University of Toronto, M.Sc. Sustainability Management
- Vale Canada Ltd.
Information for Exhibitors
Career fair hours, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
While the fair runs for 6.5 hours and you are welcome to attend for the full duration, we recommend that employers select a minimum 4 hour time slot to connect with students and alumni. This is similar to past in-person fair lengths and allows our employer partners increased flexibility.
Benefits of being an exhibitor
- Connect with students from the Faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Earth, Environment and Resources as well as other students interested in your industries
- Increase your Brand Awareness among the student population
- Recruit for full-time, part-time, co-op and summer positions, if available
- Educate students on the knowledge, skills and attributes you look for as an employer