The new Asper MBA
Lead the Way
The new Asper MBA shapes exceptional leaders in professions across the spectrum.
Angie Bruce, MBA
CEO & Executive Producer
The All My Relations Group
In 2014, we launched the new Asper MBA program, designed to meet the needs of today’s industry professionals while maintaining enough flexibility for you to pursue your personal passions.
The Asper MBA was established in 1968 and accredited by AACSB in 1999. The new Asper MBA maintains our tradition of quality instruction and mentorship in business fundamentals, decision-making methods and essential leadership strategies while allowing you to focus your degree on concentrations relevant to your specific career goals and interests.
- Greater flexibility – our reduced program core and expanded elective options give you greater flexibility in tailoring your degree to your needs and goals.
- Market-driven themed concentrations in international and emerging markets, sustainability, and entrepreneurship and innovation, and functional concentrations in marketing, finance, supply chain management, and leadership and organizations. Focus your studies on any combination of these theme or functional concentrations – the choice is yours.
- Cross-pollinating courses that cross themes with functions such as International Finance or Marketing Innovation.
- Experiential learning opportunities, including international study trips, consulting projects, complex global market simulations, and pitching live business ventures to angel investors.
- Preparatory online boot camps to develop the skills necessary to succeed in the Asper MBA program and the business world.
- MBA exclusive career development workshops – including resumé building, behaviour-based interview skills, and business etiquette.
- Asper MBA Executive Mentor Program, which matches you with leading business professionals in the field of your choice.
Explore the new Asper MBA program.