Dr. Marcia Anderson DeCoteau:
- Anderson DeCoteau M, Lavallee B. Lessons learned and pathways forward Indigenous medical workforce development in Canada since 2004. Focus on Health Professional Education: A Multi-Disciplinary Journal. 2011; 13(1): 13-22.
- Anderson I, Anderson M, Smylie J. The national Indigenous health performance measurement system. Australian Health Review. 2008; 32(4): 626-38.
- Anderson M, Anderson I, Smylie J, Crengle S. Measuring the Health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples: ‘A background paper for the project ‘Action oriented indicators of health and health systems development for Indigenous Peoples in Canada, Australia and New Zealand’. Saskatoon: Indigenous Peoples Health Research Center, 2006. Available at: http://www.iphrc.ca/text/australian.pdf.
- Anderson M, Herd A. Life-threatening bradycardia with a narrow QRS complex secondary to severe hyperkalemia. Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2003; 5(3):175, 219-220.
- Anderson M, Lavallee B. The development of the First Nations, Inuit, and Métis medical workforce. Medical Journal of Australia. 2007; 186 (10): 539-40.
- Anderson M, Smylie J, Anderson I, Sinclair R, Crengle S. First Nations, Métis and Inuit Health Indicators in Canada: A background paper for the project ‘Action oriented indicators of health and health systems development for Indigenous Peoples in Canada, Australia and New Zealand’. Saskatoon: Indigenous Peoples Health Research Center, 2006. Available at: http://www.iphrc.ca/text/canadian.pdf
- Anderson M. More native doctors, please. (2008). Medical Post. 44, 28, p. 11. Document URL http://proxy2.lib.umanitoba.ca/login?url=http://search.proquest.com.proxy2.lib.umanitoba.ca/docview/228779172?accountid=14569
- Anderson MJ, Smylie J. Health Systems Performance Measurement Systems in Canada: How Well do They Perform in First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Contexts? Pimatisiwin: A Journal of Indigenous and Aboriginal Community Health. 2009; 7(1): 99-115.
- Anderson, Marcia. (2006). Action oriented indicators of health and health systems development [electronic resource]. Indigenous Peoples Health Research Centre. Online Access: http://www.iphrc.ca/documents/canadian.pdf
- Smylie J, Anderson I, Ratima M, Crengle S, Anderson M. Indigenous health performance measurement systems in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The Lancet, Volume 367, Issue 9527, 17–23 June 2006, Pages 2029–2031. http://www.sciencedirect.com.proxy2.lib.umanitoba.ca/science/article/pii/S0140673606688934
- Smylie J, Anderson M. Understanding the health of Indigenous peoples in Canada: key methodological and conceptual challenges. Canadian Medical Association Journal. v.175(6); Sep 12, 2006.
- Smylie JK, Anderson I, Ratima M, Crengle S, Anderson M. Indigenous health performance measurement systems in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Lancet. 2006; 367: 2029-31.
- A First Nations Voice in the Present Creates Healing in the Future. MacKinnon, Melanie. Canadian Journal of Public Health, suppl. Aboriginal Health Research and Policy: First.. 96 (Jan/Feb 2005): S13-6.