International Student Services

Are you an international student enrolled at the University of Manitoba, Extended Education, the English Language Centre, or the International College of Manitoba? If so, we’re here to help!

New University of Manitoba students can take part in orientation sessions in Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer sessions to get helpful information on your transition to Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba. Our international student advisors also offer one-on-one advising sessions on a variety of topics, from information on immigration regulations to information on banking, housing, and University rules and policies. We also coordinate workshops and information sessions throughout the year on different subjects related to your experience as an international student.