Rate each of the three (3) criteria below from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 10
- Research excellence and leadership in the research domain [1 to 10]
- Track record of applicant (research history, excellence and productivity, impact of their research)
- Quality of proposed research program [1 to 10]
- Promise and quality of the proposed research program (feasibility, timelines, novelty)
- Proposed institutional environment
- Career aspirations of the applicant
- Potential for significant impact
- Rationale for why the applicant is working with the proposed supervisor and at the proposed institution)
- Institutional commitment and demonstrated synergy between the applicant and the institutional strategic priorities [1 to 10]
- Institutional commitment (funding, equipment, personnel)
- Professional development opportunities for the applicant (above and beyond what would be provided for regular PDFs)
- Institutional research capacity in the applicant’s proposed research – ability to provide an excellent environment
- Alignment and synergy between the applicant’s research ambitions and the institution’s strategic priorities
- How will the institution strategically benefit from engaging with this applicant?
Each of the three criteria are weighted equally. Total score is out of 30.