Here's a look at what's happening on campus during the games:
- The Athletes Village is
composed of St. John's, St. Andrew's, and University College, Tache Hall,
Mary Speechly and the Faculty of Nursing building, Engineering, Russell
building, 2nd floor University Centre and Pembina Hall.
- The Russell Building is the site of the Athletes Village Mayor's
office. Services available here include a lost and found, the purchase of
guest meal tickets, Team and VIP welcoming and official tours of the Village.
Services will be available in English, French and Spanish.
- The Engineering building is home to Village Headquarters, NOC
Olympic Committee Office, and the Sport Information Office.
- University Stadium is the site of Athletics
- Max Bell Centre Fieldhouse is the warmup site for Athletics
and Rhythmic Gymnastics. Max Bell Centre Arena is the site of Roller
Sports (artistic and hockey).
- Investors Group Athletic Centre is the site of Volleyball,
Basketball and Rhythmic Gymnastics.
- The Multi-Purpose Room in University Centre and Pembina Hall
are the Athletes Village cafeterias.
UofM Pan Am information is subject to change.