Adobe Connect is the system that we use to orient and keep regular contact with our field instructors. Please ensure you are able to access Adobe Connect prior to the session dates posted.
If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader please follow this link.
Click here to access the Adobe Connect session.
- Ensure Enter as a Guest is selected, in the guest box, type in your name and click Enter Room, you will then be in the Adobe Connect session. Once you have signed in, check your system using the help wizard on the top right hand side.
Adobe Helpful Hints & Etiquette:
- Check microphones to ensure they are working (check help wizard)
- Turn microphones OFF if you are not speaking
- If you do not have a microphone use the chat to communicate
- Please do NOT touch the power points at any time throughout the presentation
(copies are on our website)
Current Adobe Connect Sessions:
If you have any questions after watching the video, please login during the times posted below to chat with the Distance Delivery Field Education Coordinator.
Field/PLAR Question and Answer Session Dates
*Please note Central Standard Time Zone
PLAR Applications Due December 1, 2016
Field Applications Due February 1. 2017