Potential Practicum Agencies

Manitoba Field Placements

Please click on agency name for more information.

Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
For placements outside of Winnipeg
1031 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3G 0R8
Tel (204) 944-6200

Anishinaabe Child and Family Services
There are many sub offices throughout the province so please visit the website for locations.

Awasis Agency 
100-701 Thompson Drive
Thompson, MB R8N 2A2
Tel (204)677-1500

Child and Family Services of Central Manitoba
25 3rd Street SE
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 1N1
Tel (204) 857-8751

Child and Family Services of Western Manitoba
800 McTavish Avenue
Brandon, MB R7A 7L4
Tel (204) 726-6030

Dakota Ojibway CFS
Swan Lake First Nation 7A Band #293/Forest Hills
Box 310 Carberry, MB R0K 0H0
Tel 204-834-2323

Eastman Child & Family Services
20 – 1st Street (DIA)
Beausejour, MB R0E 0C0
Tel (204)268-6028

Garden Valley School Division
Box 1330 750 Triple E Boulevard
Winkler, MB R6W 4B3
Tel (204) 325-8335

Juniper Centre Inc
108 Nelson Road
Thompson, MB R8N 0B6
Tel (204)677-2970

Michif Child and Family Services
505 Main Street South
Dauphin MB R7N 1L3
Tel (204) 638-7896

Michif Child and Family Services
605 Main Street
Swan River, MB R0L 1Z0
Tel (204) 734-3974

Portage la Prairie School Division
535 3rd Street NW
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 2C4
Tel (204) 857-8756

Portage Family Abuse Prevention Centre Inc
Box 1541
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 3P1
Tel (204)239-5233

Prairie Spirit School Division

Sandy Bay Child and Family Services
Box 105
Marius, MB R0H 0T0
Tel (204) 843-2687

The Gardens on Tenth
Box 900
140 10th Avenue NE
Altona, MB R0G 0B0
Tel (204) 324-8945

Thompson Crisis Centre
PO Box 1226
Thompson, MB R8N 1P1
Tel (204) 677-9668

YWCA Westman Woman's Shelter-Brandon
148 11th Street
Brandon, MB R7A 4J4
Tel (204) 571-3687


Health Authorities in Manitoba with affiliation agreements:

Interlake-Eastern RHA

Northern RHA

Prairie Mountain Health

Southern Health-Santé Sud

Please note that most health authorities require the applications process to be completed by the field coordinator. Once you have submitted your field application form identifying an interest in a health authority, the appropriate forms will be emailed to you.

Applying to a health authority does not guarantee a placement.