Potential Practicum Agencies

Alberta Field Placements

Please click on agency name for more information.

Alberta Child and Family Services-South MST
60-10233 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary, AB T2W 1E8
Tel (403) 297-6335

Alberta Human Services
North Central Region Child & Family Services
Box 549
5013 -51 Street
Cold Lake, AB T9M 1P2
Tel (780) 594-7025

Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary
731 13 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 1C8
Tel (403) 276-9981

Calgary Care Pregnancy Centre
925 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1A5
Tel (403) 269-3110

Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizens’ Association
111 Riverfront Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 4Y8
Tel (403) 269-6122

Calgary Seniors' Resource Society
3639 26th Street NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 5E1
Tel (403) 266-6200

Canadian Forces Base Suffield Military Family Resource Centre
Box 190
Ralston, AB TOJ 2NO
Tel (403) 544-4011

Calgary Chinese Elderly Citizens’ Association
111 Riverfront Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 4Y8
Tel (403) 269-6122

Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health
100, 9000 Emerald Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0J3
Tel (780) 410-8181

CUPS Health Education Housing
1001 10 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0B7
Tel (403) 211-8780

Discovery House
PO Box 85058
Calgary AB T2A 7R7
Tel (403) 670-0467

Distress Centre Calgary
300-1010 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1J2
Tel (403) 266-4357

Enviros Wilderness School Association
2115 27th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7E4
Tel (403) 219-3499

Hull Services
2266 Woodpark Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2W 2Z8
Tel (403) 251-8000

Human Services Alberta Works
100 Towne Centre Mall
9845-99th Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0R3
(780) 833-4210

Metis Child and Family Services
10437 123 Street
Edmonton, AB T5N IN8
Tel (780) 452-6100

Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC)
PO Box 10500 Station Forces
Edmonton, AB T5J 4J5
Tel (780)973-4011 Ext 6330

Peter Lougheed Centre
3500 26th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 6J4
Tel (403)943-4555 Ext 72615


Health Authorities in Alberta with affiliation agreements:

Alberta Health Services

Covenant Care

Covenant Health

Please note that most health authorities require the applications process to be completed by the field coordinator. Once you have submitted your field application form identifying an interest in a health authority, the health authority consent forms will be emailed to you.

Applying to a health authority does not guarantee a placement.