All new employees to the University of Manitoba are required to submit a Payroll Direct Deposit Form, prior to start date of appointment, in order to receive on-time payment
All returning employees to the University of Manitoba will still have previous payroll information on file - if there have been any changes to your banking information, a new Payroll Direct Deposit Form is required.
Please submit a hard copy of the completed form to Payroll Services (414 Administration Building).
- Late submission of the Payroll Direct Deposit Form will result in late payment.
- If the Payroll Direct Deposit Form is submitted late, a one-time cheque will be sent to Helen Glass Front Desk Reception for pick-up.
- You must provide proof of ID at Front Desk Reception.
- If Payroll Direct Deposit Form is submitted past your second pay period, Central Payroll will withhold a second cheque until you have submitted a hard copy of the Direct Deposit Form.
Find the Payroll Direct Deposit Form by:
- Logging into JUMP
- Click on ‘STAFF’ tab
- Click on ‘Employee Self-Service’
- Click on ‘My Pay’
- Under ‘Userful Links’ - Click on ‘Payroll Direct Deposit Form’
- Download the form → Complete the form → Print → Bring a hard-copy to Central Payroll - 414 Administration Building.