International Students

International Student Information:

Please visit the Student Affairs website for information on international student requirements.

For American Students:

  • Information for Students from the USA (The Manitoba/Minnesota Reciprocity Agreement form can be found on this page)
    • Under the Manitoba-Minnesota Reciprocity Agreement, any student who is a resident of the state of Minnesota, as defined by the University of Manitoba, is granted reciprocity fee status following application, submission of required documentation, and confirmation by both the Admissions and Registrar’s Office. This status grants students’ the right to pay the same application fees and tuition rates as Canadian Citizens.

Related Links: