Forms for Current Students

These forms are for use only by students of the Desautels Faculty of Music.
If you are not currently a student and wish to inquire about use of Eva Clare Hall, please email our Facilities and Events Coordinator or call 204-474-9408.

(Internet Explorer is required to submit forms online)


General Forms

Recital Request Forms

Ensemble Forms

Recital tools

Endowment Fund

Consent Forms

Booking Facilities

All Desautels Faculty of Music facilities are currently closed. We will not be accepting bookings for spaces within our facilities at this time.

View the Eva Clare Hall calendar online here
Email the facilities coordinator with your booking request.
Please note: With the exception of Eva Clare Hall, our faculty's facilities and equipment are used only for credit-related activities.


Declaration Form 

Forms for Undergraduate Music Students

Classical Credit Recitals

Jazz Credit Recitals

Minor Practical Study

Independent Study Proposal

Repertoire Booklets

Forms for Graduate Music Students

Classical Credit Recitals

Jazz Credit Recitals

Graduate Program Plans and Advisory Committee Appointments



Forms for Non-Music Major Students

Departmental Permission Form (for non-music students wishing to register for Music courses)