University of Manitoba - Asper School of Business - Co-op - International Students
International Students

In order to be eligible to legally complete a co-op work term in Canada (upon acceptance into the co-op program), it is required that International Students obtain a co-op work permit before starting a work term.

Resources for international students

Learn About the Asper Co-op Program (Video)