Highlights of the very valuable role MMID members have been playing in the COVID-19 effort:
• Jason Kindrachuk’s COVID research and public communication role
• Marissa Becker and her team’s support of COVID preparedness in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
• Darwyn Kobasa’s contributions as co-investigator on numerous grants
• Brad Pickering’s research on field-deployable and point-of-need diagnostics, as well as; immunization strategies to enhance protective immunity with reduced risk of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)
• Yoav Keynan’s Research MB supported trial on Remdesivir and IFNB1 treatment of COVID and contributions via NCCID
• Jared Bullard’s study on SARS-CoV-2 particle infectiousness
• Coomb’s CIHR funded study on the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2
• Anand Kumar’s study on reusing N95 masks
• Xiao-Jian Yoa’s CIHR grant on a COVID-19 vaccine
• Keith Fowke’s research CIHR and Wellcome Trust collaborations
• Publications by Alexander, Bullard and Yao
• Jared Bullard’s peer reviewer for numerous journals
• Numerous research collaborations between Provincial and Federal laboratories and jurisdictions.
• Student contributions to the various CoVID-19 projects.
MMID CoVID-19 Research
MMID CoVID-19 Publications
MMID CoVID-19 Student Contributions