Welcome International Students

I've just been admitted to the University of Manitoba.

What should I do now?

Check Outstanding Conditions

  • Check your offer of admission letter – ensure that you do not have any outstanding conditions. Birth certificates or passports can be sent in by email.

Official transcripts must be addressed to:

Faculty of Graduate Studies
500 University Centre
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB  R3T 2N2 Canada

*Please be sure to include your Student Number (found on your admission letter) with any documentation you send to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.

Activate Accounts

Update Personal Information

  • If your mailing address, telephone number or any personal information needs to be updated please login to Aurora Student to make these changes

Apply for Study Permit

  • Apply for your study permit using your admission letter found in your Self-Service Centre account. Please be aware that the Faculty of Graduate Studies offers an electronic admission letter.


  • Registration information can be obtained by contacting your program office directly.


To-Do Checklist

Before You Leave:

Once Your Arrive:



Please view the menu at left for further information regarding Registration, Fees, Funding etc, or contact us.

Canadian I'm Canadian

U of M Students