Visiting Students (Graduate Studies)

Admission and Application

Individuals wishing to take graduate courses at the University of Manitoba to transfer credit to another institution are called Visiting Students. Visiting Students must apply for admission and submit an application along with a Letter of Permission from their Home University.

For those individuals applying under the Western Deans’ Agreement, only the Western Deans’ application form is required. There is no application fee.

Speak with an Academic Advisor

For additional information about the Education Graduate Programs contact:

Faculty of Education, University of Manitoba
Graduate Programs, Research and PBDE Office
Room 203, Education Building

Office Hours

Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm


(204) 474-7886(204) 474-7886
1-800-432-19601-800-432-1960 FREE (extension 7886 toll free in Manitoba)

Admission Deadlines and Document Requirements:

*Ensure that your application form, application fee, and required documentation are sent directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies by the published deadline dates.

Faculty of Graduate Studies
500 University Centre, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg MB  R3T 2N2

If you have any questions regarding the receipt of your application or documentation, contact:
(204) 474-9377