Where to Go

Getting Around Campus
Getting around campus can be difficult at first. If you have a smartphone with internet access, you can use the University mobile app for assistance getting around campus. (you can find the app under "Social Media" on this page http://umanitoba.ca/computing/ist/staff/studentservices.html)
The Visitors Centre on University Crescent also has paper maps available to assist you in getting around.

Locating Rooms at the University
Locating rooms at the University of Manitoba can be done by locating the building, then the floor, then the room. Room numbers are assigned with the first number referring to the floor, 100 is on the first floor, 200 on the second, and so on. If you are looking for 524 Fletcher Argue, you would locate Fletcher Argue Building, then go to the 5th floor (also called the 500 Level), and then located room 534.

Faculty of Arts Dean's Office
The Dean's Office is where to go for all your questions about classes and advising.
Located on the 3rd Floor of Fletcher Argue Building, you can also find the contact information below to reach out in other ways
Phone: 204-474-9100
Fax: 204-474-7590
Email: arts_inquiry@umanitoba.ca

Information Services & Technology (IST)
IST is located for in-person assistance on the first floor of Fletcher Argue Building in room 123. You can find their contact information for phone, fax, and email at their Contact page, http://umanitoba.ca/computing/ist/aboutus/contactus.html

Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office can help with proof of registration, transcripts, and other inquiries related to your registration. They are located on the 4th floor of University Centre, in room 400.
Phone: 204-474-9420
Fax: 204-269-1065
Website: umanitoba.ca/student/records/

Cashier's Office
The Cashier's Office is where you can pay student fees in person. They are located in Room 138 at University Centre.
Their website has useful information on how to pay your fees, and has information specific to international students: http://www.umanitoba.ca/admin/financial_services/revcap/payment.html

International Centre for Students (ICS)
The International Centre for Students can provide you with help specific to your situation as an international student. They host events for international students and provide advising services and information. The International Centre for Students is located on the fifth floor of University Centre in Room 541.
You can visit their website: umanitoba.ca/student/ics