Student Advisors

For International Students in Arts, there are two types of advisors available, Academic Advisors who can help with course and degree planning in the Faculty of Arts, and International Advisors who can help with other things you may need help with as an International Student.

International Advisors

The International Centre for Students has advisors who can help you with your situation as an International Student. They can help you with housing, finding jobs, and many other things you might need. The International Centre for Students is located in University Centre, and can help with most situations in which you will need assistance.

Contacting an International Advisor
Information on International Advisors can be found through the International Centre for students webpage

Academic Advisors

The Faculty of Arts has an Academic Advisor who specializes in helping International Students in Arts.

Advisors can be contacted by phone, by email, or in person. Their contact information is below.

Our Advisors can help you plan your studies, meet degree requirements, and provide information on services available on campus. Before you contact an Academic Advisor, you should be familiar with University and Faculty policies. You can do this by browsing the other pages on the International Students in Arts page and follow the links.

Contacting an Advisor in Arts
By phone: 204-474-9100
By email:
In person: Room 134, Fletcher Argue Building (Hours are 8:30 - 16:30, Monday to Friday)