Guidelines & Restrictions:
Safety Measures in Effect:
- 3-ply masks are mandated for staff, students & teachers, and general public visitors ages 5 yrs +.
- Bookings are limited to 25% capacity - 15 people maximum
- Visits are by appointment only - No Drop-Ins
- All tours, programs and birthday parties must be booked with a minimum of 24 hours notice
- Physical Distancing measures are in effect and will be enforced
- Patrons and staff will not be permitted into the building if they answer yes to any of the COVID-19 Health Screening Questions (See Below)
- FFDC staff will sanitize all touch surfaces prior to each booking for your safety
- High touch displays that are difficult to sanitize effectively will be closed
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use and encouraged
- We are booking one group at a time, except for event days
- No food or drink can be consumed on site at this moment
Limited hours for booking to allow for cleaning between groups
- FFDC is open Tuesday – Saturday for the following bookings (note: we are closed Saturdays of long weekends)
- Programs/Field Trips: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- Tours/Visits: 10:00 – 11:00 am, 12:00 – 1:00 pm or 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Birthday parties: 10:00 am– 1:30 pm or 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
All bookings REQUIRE a minimum of 24 hours notice
How to book your visit:
COVID-19 Health Screening Questions
Answer these before arriving to FFDC. If you answer "no" to all questions, you may enter FFDC.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: severe difficulty breathing (e.g., struggling for each breath, speaking in single words), chest pain, confusion, extreme drowsiness or loss of consciousness?
- Do you have shortness of breath at rest or difficulty breathing when lying down?
- Do you have a new onset of any of the following symptoms: fever/chills, cough, sore throat/hoarse voice, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, or diarrhea for more than 24 hours?
- Do you have a new onset of 2 or more of any of the following symptoms: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, conjunctivitis (pink eye), headache, skin rash of unknown cause or nausea or loss of appetite?
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you been in a setting in the last 14 days that has been identified by public health as a risk for acquiring COVID-19, such as on a flight, in a workplace with a cluster of cases, or at an event?
- Have you travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
If you have any questions about booking with us or our safety protocol, please feel free to contact us at (204) 883-2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.