BME Graduate Student Assoc. (GSA)
The Biomedical Graduate Student Association is a group of BME Graduate Students who work for the betterment of students in the BME program. This is an elected group of students voted on by our BME students. The organization run programs, events, gatherings, and academic assistance for BME Grads.
BME GSA COMMITTEE MEMBERS
• Logan Froese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Grammarly plan for registered- renewed students will start from the beginning of May, and it will be expiring by the end of April for non-renewed, non-registered students.
Mohammad Hodaei email@example.com
BME ROBOT COMPETITION
FRIDAY, 27 FEBRUARY 2022:
- CONTACT: Mohammad Hodaei: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BME GSA: email@example.com
- LOCATION: TBA
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT: BME GSA will provide financial support for:
- CNC machine or 3D printing (for plastic)
- Arduino Uno or other kits.
WINTER CLOTHING DRIVE
BME-GSA is holding a Winter Clothing Drive to assist our Graduate Student who may need winter wear for the Winnipeg climate.
If you are a student who needs some winter gear or would like to donate clothing, please contact
- Logan Froese
Thank you for your help
Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering
Room E2-390 EITC
75 Chancellor's Circle
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 5V6