Find a Completed JV

Posted journal vouchers can be viewed on the Document Retrieval Inquiry (FGIDOCR) page, which provides query capability for all transactions processed by the system.


To locate a posted JV, you can either:

  • Enter the JV number in the Document field.


  • Click the Search icon  beside the Document field to open the List of Transaction History Documents and search for the desired Document number.