Key Features and Benefits
Submit a service request for information, assistance, or to report your lost device. IST may be able to assist you in finding your device on campus.
Immediately change your University password here and contact the Service Desk for further assistance. Create an IT ticket to report your lost or stolen device. Please have the following information available:
- The Make, Model and Serial Number (if known) of the device.
- Location where the device was last seen and used.
To protect yourself you should also:
- Change all your passwords stored or used on the device, including alternate University computer accounts, Personal Email, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Banking, PayPal, Amazon, iTunes, etc.
- Contact your cellular carrier to report lost or stolen personal mobile devices to cancel your service.
- Notify your credit card companies and banks if you used the device for shopping or banking. They can monitor your accounts for abnormal activity.
- If you have “Find My iPhone” or a similar tracking application enabled on the device, try to track its location and report any activity to Police or Security Services.
If the device was stolen, the thief may wipe the device for resale.
Faculty, Staff, Students