1. Launch Outlook 2011 for the Macintosh and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the lower left of the Outlook window.
3. Open the calendar in the way you wish to see it. For example, if you want to print out the week of May 21st, select the week view and navigate to May 21. You can also print out daily or monthly reports in the same manner.
4. Go to File and select Print.
5. You can alter the Print Range by changing the Start and End dates.
6. Click OK. Your calendar should now print.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm