1. Open Outlook 2011 and log in using your Username and password.
2. Open the Calendar view by clicking the Calendar button in the pane on the left.
3. Double-click on the meeting you wish to invite the attendee to, or create a new meeting.
4. Enter the recipient's e-mail address in the To: field. You can type non-Exchange e-mail addresses along with Exchange e-mail addresses in this field.
5. When you have finished adding members and the meeting invitation is ready to be sent out, click the Send button. All invitees will receive an invitation and be asked to respond to it.
6. You can also add attendees in the Scheduling Assistant.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm