Group Schedules give you an overview of several accounts and resources in order to determine other people and resources’ availability. Unlike the Scheduling Assistant, Group Schedules does not have to have an appointment open in order to use it.
1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the lower left corner of the Outlook window.
3. Your Group Schedule will be listed on the left side of your calendar. In the photo below the name of the Group Schedule is called "Group Calendar".
4. Select a group schedule by placing a check mark next to the name of your "Group Schedule". This will display the Group Schedule to the right of the list.
5. You may uncheck any persons calendar that you do not wish to view as part of the Group Schedule.