1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Go to File, Open, then select Other User’s Folder.
3. Type in the Full Name of the user’s calendar in the Name field or click on the Name button to search for the person in the global address book.
4. Under Folder type drop down menu, select Calendar.
5. Click OK. If you do not have permission to view the other calendar Outlook will send a request to the owner for you. Click Yes. Once the person gives you permissions, their calendar should be accessible.