1. Open Entourage 2008 for a Macintosh.
2. Click on the Calendar button at the top left of the window.
3. Create a New Event by clicking the New button at the top of the screen, or Control-click the desired date on your calendar and selecting New Calendar Event. This will open a separate window in which you can edit the Event.
4. Click the Invite button to add Attendees.
5. In the New Event window, enter the Subject and Location of the meeting, and select a Start and End date for your meeting. You may either check the check box next to All-day event, or set specific start and end times for your event.
6. In the Occurs field, you can make the event unique, or you can have it occur at your preferred intervals.
7. Check the check box next to Reminder and specify a time to be reminded before the event occurs. You may check Travel time in order to add to the time you will be busy before and after the Event.
8. In order to send the invitation, you must click Event in the menu at the top of the screen, and click Send Invitation Now. This will send an invitation to all the people you have invited to the Event.