1. Log in with your Username and password.
2. Click on the meeting request - this can either be in an e-mail with a calendar icon in the left margin to indicate it is a meeting invitation, or in the Calendar view (which appears as a tentative meeting).
3. Click the Accept, Tentative, or Decline button to respond.
4. If the Send the response now radio button is selected, then your response will be sent automatically.
5. If Edit the response before sending is selected, you will be allowed to send notes along with your response.
6. If Do not send a response is selected, you will respond and the meeting will be updated for your calendar, but those who did not invite you to a meeting will not see your response.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm