Download and install the correct version for your windows operating system accepting all default prompts. NOTE: University provided laptops may have the VPN software already installed. In such cases, follow the connection instructions described after the client is installed.
Please note: For instructions on determining if your computer is running a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Windows. Click here.
If prompted install any additional components that are required. Once the install is completed you can launch Junos Pulse from the system tray
1) Double-click and run the installer file
2) Click Next
3) Click the "+" sign to configure the connection.
4) Enter the name of the connection: UOFM-VPN and Server URL: vpn4.cc.umanitoba.ca
NOTE: Vendors should not be using the above connection. Please use vpn.cc.umanitoba.ca to connect instead.
5) Click Add
6) Click connect.
7) Click Proceed
8) Select General Access if you are a Student or Active Directory if you are Staff.
9) Select Save Settings
10) Click on Connect
11) Enter User Name (your University email address)
12) Enter your Password
13) Click Connect
Click HERE for instructions on setting up Remote Access on a Windows Workstation
Click HERE for instructions on how to Map to your Drives after Logging on the VPN Client Software
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm
New! Submit requests & check ticket status online at: umanitoba.ca/ist/service_catalogue/