The PCPP is designed to facilitate the purchasing of computers, notebooks and tablets for UM faculty and staff. The program includes consultation, order, delivery and asset ticketing.
PCPP is responsible for all desktop and laptop computer purchases for the university
Computers on Campus works with IST Planning and Governance, IST Engagement Services, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences (RFHS) and Purchasing to provide coordinated and trusted services you can rely on for your computer purchase.
Benefits of the Standard Products are:
- Quick and easy to order standard products.
- 1-2 days for delivery to your deployer of standard products stocked at Computers on Campus.
- Enhanced support, security and ease of deployment.
- Excellent prices.
These Catalogues will make product selection quick and easy. The most common upgrade options are shown in the Catalogues. Many other upgrades are available for the standard products upon request.
We also provide consultation and custom quotes for Workstations and Mobile Workstations. For information, send us an EMAIL
or call us at 204-474-7000.
To Order Custom Dell Configurations, Non-Dell Systems, or Tablets
- When the Standard Products do not fit your needs, please contact Computers on Campus at the Fort Garry BookStore by EMAIL or call 204-474-7000 for a consultation and quote.
- Once you have our quote, you can fill out and submit the required Exceptions Form.
To Order Windows Computers & Accessories in EPIC:
- Create EPIC Purchase Request by searching products in the BookStore Catalogue
- Attach PC Commissioning Form (PCCF) to your EPIC PO (CLICK HERE for the Form)
- For custom configurations, attach quotation and PCCF to EPIC PO. Each product requires a separate "non-catalogue" line entry. Consultation and quotations are provided by Computers on Campus (Ph: 204-474-7000 or EMAIL).
- We will create a Cherwell asset ticket and deployment ticket before delivery so your deployer can coordinate setup with you.
To Order Windows Computers & Accessories by FOAP:
- Contact Computers on Campus by EMAIL or by calling 204-474-7000 to order.
- We will create a Cherwell ticket for your deployer before delivery so they can coordinate setup with you, and create Cherwell asset entry.
To Order Apple Computers and Accessories
The process for ordering Apple Computers & Accessories can be found HERE
An FAQ on Apple Computer Equipment procurement can be found HERE
Information on Apple Computer repairs and service can be found HERE
To Order Enterprise Equipment
For the purchasing of enterprise equipment
(e.g., servers), please contact IT Planning and Governance (Ph: 204-474-8658).
For more information please email or call us at 204-474-7000.