Why this program?
Coaching is a leadership best practice and organizations globally use coaching as a powerful communication tool to support transformational change and drive high performance.
The program content is aligned with the International Coach Federation’s (ICF) core competencies and includes:
- Five (5) days of classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
- Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal & Zoom cloud-based
- Participants require access to a computer with built-in microphone
- Five (5) Follow-up Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers and coaching experts on key coaching-related topics
- 10+ Hours Group Mentor Coaching
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources)
- Access to eCoach Training Portal
- Lifetime EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
Through this program, you will:
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Manitoba
Who should attend?
Internal and External Consultants, Leaders, Managers and Supervisors, who are already coaching and seeking accreditation as a certified coach – or Consultants who focus their efforts supporting people and organizations to achieve personal and professional goals.
Experts, Professionals, Consultants, Educators, Advisors and Team Leads in all disciplines including Change Practitioners, HR Professionals, IT Professionals, Project Management Professionals, Communication Consultants, Financial or Accounting Professionals, Healthcare Professionals Teacher and Administrators, Engineers – all disciplines will benefit!
Shana Ring, President of Destination Leadership, Founder of Developing a Coaching Mindset in the Workplace
Shana is the President of Destination Leadership and founder of Developing a Coaching Mindset in the Workplace – a leadership program focused on enhancing coaching, communication and change skills of leaders at all levels in today’s workplace. Prior to starting her business in 2007, she spent over 13 years in SaskPower successfully designing and leading leadership development initiatives. Shana is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Do you have 10 or more team members who would benefit from taking this program? Many of our open enrolment programs can be customized for your team and delivered exclusively to your organization. Find out more about our custom programs by contacting us today at 204-946-0232 or via email at ExecEdInfo@umanitoba.ca.