Collective Agreement has been ratified
For more information, see the Staff Relations website
The Collective Agreement with AESES expired on April 5, 2019.
Bargaining commenced on April 25, 2019 and will continue every Thursday until the end of June. The bargaining teams will once again use an interest-based approach to negotiations.
University of Manitoba
- Lisa Halket, Director, Staff Relation
- Kristjana Oliver, College Administrator, Dean's Office, Dr. Gerald Niznick College of Dentistry
- Patrick McCarthy, Director, Information Security & Compliance, IST
- Teri MacDonald, Manager, Staff and Administrative Services, Faculty of Arts
- Jessie Robinson, Human Resources Officer, Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science
- Brooke Bunn, HR Advisor Indigenous HR Support, Human Resources
- Carrie Homeniuk, HR Consultant
- Rowena Krentz, Executive Assistant and Business Manager, Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Marcie MacDonald, Staff Relations Officer
- Laurie Morris, Chair
- Will Christie
- Patti Dickieson
- Robert Dvorski
- Chris McCann
- Rob Parker
- Matt Trump
- Ilka Cudmore (alternate)
- Tony Wong (alternate)
- From AESES:
- Lorne Hilton, Labour Relations Officer
- Lisa McKendry, Executive Director
- Colleen Thompson, Member Services Officer
The University and AESES are committed to negotiate the collective agreement using the interest-based process. We endeavour to share information openly and participate in discussions on a range of options with the understanding that no final commitments will be made until the end.
Together, we share the following goals:
- Foster a collegial and respectful environment.
- Focus on the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Create a flexible and adaptable workforce with an appreciation for employees’ needs for work-life balance.
- Commit to work together in addressing areas of concern for the University and AESES.