Financial Services Forms


If you have any difficulty accessing the forms, please contact Aurora Finance Customer Service (480-1001).

Select the Department Form type you wish to obtain:

Budget & Research Accounting System Access
Capital Asset Management Travel Services
Purchasing Services University Credit Cards
Revenue, General & Student Accounting Other Forms
Supplier Payment Services  





Budget & Research Accounting Forms

Chart of Account Forms
New Account Request
New Fund Request
Request for a Name Change to an Existing Aurora Fund, Organization or Account
New Organization Request
Request for a Predecessor Change to an Existing Aurora Fund or Organization
Request for New Provision Fund
Request for Transfer From Existing Provision Fund to Operating Fund
Request for Transfer To Existing Provision Fund

Capital Fund Request (Excel Format)



Financial Authority Forms
Financial Authority Form



Capital Asset Management Forms 

Asset Disposal Form
Decommissioning Form
Final Disposal of Laboratory Equipment Form (Please note Section D has to be reviewed and signed by EHS prior to submitting the form to Capital Management Accounting)
Non Capital Asset Disposal
Off Site Equipment Record
Operating Funded Capital Transfers  (Excel)



Purchasing Services Forms

Supplier Request Form

Requisition to Purchase Goods (from an Individual)
Contract Routing Form (CRF) - Please note: This is a Legal Counsel form




Service Agreement Forms - effective June 3, 2019

Service Agreement Request (click here for Instructions on completing this form)

 Description of Services (click here for a Guideline on completing this form)

Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA) Forms

The Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA) has been replaced with the new Service Agreement as of June 3, 2019.
Agreements in progress that were initiated through the ICA will be completed as setup. New agreements should be managed through the Service Agreement procedures.

For Non-employment payments (i.e. no Business Number), for Services $5,000.00 and under
within the fiscal year, use the Non-employment payments to employees workflow:

NOTE: The below forms are NOT to be edited or modified.
Requests to Edit or Modify any of the Independent Contractor Agreement forms must be
reviewed; and, can only be modified by the Legal Office.

Instructions for Processing Proforma Independent Contractor Agreements (ICA)
Contract Authorization Request Form (CAR form) 
Independent Contractor Agreement - (required in duplicate, for Individuals)  
Schedule A - Services (required in duplicate, for Individuals)
Schedule B - Payment (required in duplicate, for Individuals)
Schedule C - Expenses (required in duplicate, for Individuals)
ICA Amendment Forms
Instructions for Processing an Amendment to an Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA)
Contract Amendment Form (CAF form)
Schedule D - Amending Agreement (required in duplicate, for Individuals)

Additional Information 
Signing of Agreements Policy and Procedures
Approved Signing Authorities
Tax treatment of non residents who perform services in Canada

Purchasing Related Forms

Requisition for New Work

Requisition for Supplies Central Stores



Revenue, General & Student Accounting Forms

Authorization for Refund
Bank Deposit Transmittal Advice
Department Deposit Report /Instructions / New Instructions for Bannatyne Campus
Merchant Request Form (Bambora and/or POS)
Request to Add / Change an AR Customer



Supplier Payment Services Forms

Bank Transfer Request Form
For Non-employment payments, please complete the Non-employment payments to employees workflow to determine the accurate form.
Related Forms: Payments to Non-Canadian Residents
Non-PO Invoice Cover Sheet






Travel Services Forms

Foreign Accountable Advance Request Form
Foreign Accountable Reconciliation Form
Gift Card Reconciliation Form
Gift Card Honorarium Recipient Declaration
Honorariums Declaration Confidential Research Studies
Guest / Student Travel and Business Expense Claim
Petty Cash Replenishment and Reconciliation
Request for Change Fund
Request for Petty Cash Fund
Expense Pre-Approval Form







Concur Forms



Reference Number (RN #) Link




University Credit Cards

University Travel Card Application Form (US Bank Visa)
Visa Purchasing Card
VISA Order Form





Other Forms

Financial Services Internal Forms
Requisition for Disbursement
Trust & Endowment Forms
Transfer of Funds from Trust and Endowment