Living in the U.S.A.?

Numerous gift-planning opportunities exist for the university’s US based alumni. 

If you are an alumna or alumnus of the University of Manitoba, or a family member (defined as: spouses, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings) you may make donations directly to the University of Manitoba and use the charitable receipt for your U.S. income tax returns under the Canada-United States Income Tax Convention.

You can make a gift online or contact Donor Relations at 204.474.9195 or for more information.

Other American citizens (or residents) who are neither alumni nor related to alumni of the University of Manitoba,  as well as corporations, foundations, estates and trusts requiring a U.S. tax receipt, can contribute to the University of Manitoba Foundation USA.

The University of Manitoba Foundation USA is a not-for-profit organization recognized under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c)(3) and its EIN is 36-3683991.

University of Manitoba Foundation USA Inc.
c/o Ms Christine McGahan
Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C.
22nd Floor, IBM Plaza
330 North Wabash Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 
USA   60611-3607

Phone:  312-840-7025 (Direct); 312-840-7000 (Switchboard)
Fax: 312-840-7900

Update your contact information