The Limited Admission program is designed to guide students in their transition to successful university studies by providing them with access to specialized academic services, resources and advising.
University 1 has developed the following academic supports designed to facilitate first year success. Students are responsible for:
- Completion of the online Getting Started Tutorial before your registration for classes.
- Required registration in, and successful completion of the course Introduction to University (ARTS 1110)
- A course load limit of a maximum of 12 credit hours (4 courses) in each of the Fall and Winter terms while in the program
- Required attendance at a mid-term meeting with a University 1 Academic Advisor each term while you are in the program
- Attendance at recommended workshops and follow up on any additional resource referrals
GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL
All newly admitted Limited Admission students must complete the Getting Started Tutorial below before they may register for courses.
Nov. 6, 2015