How to volunteer and share your notes
- Login to SAS portal in JUMP.
- Select the “Note-takers” icon (you may bypass this page altogether so don’t be alarmed if you do not get this page).
- Click “Courses/Notes” on the top left-hand side.
- You may be required to fill in some personal info, but this should auto-fill with information from Aurora. You may also be prompted to confirm the confidentiality statement.
- Select the date the notes are from (1) then upload the file (2) and submit (3). Up to 3 sample notes can be uploaded for viewing by the SAS student.
If you are selected to be a volunteer note-taker, you will receive an e-mail notification. Continue to upload all of your notes in the same way, the only difference now is that the link says to “Upload lecture notes” and not to “Upload sample notes”
- You will automatically receive recognition on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) if you upload notes, and are then selected as a notetaker. The CCR is an official record of university-approved and facilitated activities that support student development in venues that are not for academic credit. The CCR is a clear statement of involvement that support holistic student development.