- The 2017-2018 Academic Schedule has been approved. Also available is an updated version of the 2016-2017 Academic Schedule.
- Academic Policy Changes: At the June 22, 2016 meeting of Senate, a number of policy introductions and revisions, designed to facilitate access to courses, were approved and will be effective September 1, 2016. Some components of the policies are effective Fall 2017.
*NEW* for 2016-2017 Course Registration select courses will include a Waitlist function, allowing students to be added to a waitlist and notified when a space becomes available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students must have a U of M email account to receive Waitlist notifications.
- The Registrar’s Office now accepts online orders for Enrolment Verifications, through Aurora – this document is used as formal proof of enrolment by both international and domestic students for purposes such as RRSPs withdrawals, immigration applications and insurance validation. Payment methods accepted are Interac, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Visa.
- U-PASS fee: Full-Time students will be assessed a U-Pass (Universal Transit Pass) fee of $130 per Term (Fall & Winter) effective Fall 2016. For more information about the U-Pass, visit the UMSU Website.
- Residence Fees: Effective for the 2016-2017 academic year, all residence charges will appear on your Aurora fee assessment. Residence fee deadlines will be noted and may be separate from tuition fee deadlines. More information is available at Residence Fees and Payment Schedules.
- The Board of Governors approved an increase to tuition fees for all programs and to ancillary fee for the 2016-2017 academic year - new fee rates have been posted at Fee Information.
- The 2016-2017 Academic Calendar and Class Schedule are available for viewing.
- Student names and IDs are now visible to students on any of their Aurora student record pages found under “Registration & Exams” or under “Student Records” - students may now print these pages with their name and ID on them. For students that require them, the Registrar’s Office will continue to provide stamped and signed copies of Aurora printouts.
- The Registrar's Office has released a new room booking website and online request form, facilitating the process for finding, requesting and booking rooms for events and activities.
- The U of M introduced two new policies which affect students, faculty and staff - please take some time to become familiar with the Electronic Communicaitons with Students Policy, and the new Final Examinations and Final Grades Policy and Procedures. See also: Governing Documents.
Updated December 21, 2016