Faculties and Schools which DO NOT Register by Aurora Student:
- Graduate Studies (Some areas only, see the Graduate Studies section of the Registration Guide)
- Law (year 1)
- Northern Social Work program
- Post Graduate Medical Education
- Social Work (Inner City Social Work Program & Northern Nursing program)
If you will be registering for any of the programs that do not use Aurora Student, you will receive registration information directly from the general office or the program office.
Other Exceptions to registration using Aurora Student
- Courses for credit at the U of M that are offered by the William and Catherine Booth College and Collège universitaire de Saint-Boniface, are not available for registration through Aurora Student. If you are interested in taking a U of M credit at any of these colleges, contact your faculty or school as well as the college directly.
- Courses which you are "challenging for credit" or auditing are not available by Aurora Student self service. In these cases, you must contact your faculty directly.