Laboratory Exemptions

Only certain courses (usually courses in the Faculty of Science) offer laboratory exemptions.

If you wish to repeat a course for which you have passed the laboratory, see the general office of the department offering the course to determine if you are eligible for a laboratory exemption and obtain approval. If you are eligible, you must take your approval form to your home faculty or the University 1 Student Help Centre (U1 students only). Once your approval is entered on your record, you may then register for the laboratory exemption section, either B98 (Fall term) or B99 (Winter term) in Aurora Student.