Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 Registration Dates
- Monday, June 11 - Registration Times become available on Aurora for Undergraduate Bannatyne Campus (excluding Direct Entry Dental Hygiene), MOT, MPT and MPAS students.
- Monday, June 18 - Registration opens for Undergraduate Bannatyne Campus students (excluding Direct Entry Dental Hygiene), MOT, MPT and MPAS.
- Wednesday, July 18 - Registration for students in Graduate programs other than those listed above.
Fort Garry Campus:
- Monday, June 11 - University 1 students may Transit to the Faculty of Arts or Science through Aurora Student. Find out more about Leaving University 1.
- Friday, July 6 - Registration Times for most students become available on Aurora.
- Wednesday, July 11 to Tuesday, July 17 - Registration opens for new U1 and Direct Entry students.
- Starting Wednesday, July 18 - Registration opens for most returning students. Students must log in to Aurora for their specific registration date and time.
See the 2018-2019 Registration Schedule (PDF) for more details.
REMEMBER to make sure you contact an academic advisor if:
You are unsure of your course selection and program requirements.
You are planning to repeat a course or take an equivalent course.
Your program or courses require advisor approval.
Undergraduate Advisors | Graduate Departments
Updated May 23, 2018