Winter/Summer Term 2017 spanned course registration
The registration date for distance and online education Winter/Summer spanned courses has been changed to December 8, 2016.
*NEW* for 2016-2017 Course Registration:
Select courses will include a Waitlist function, allowing students to be added to a waitlist and notified when a space becomes available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students must have a U of M email account to receive Waitlist notifications.
- The 2016-2017 Academic Calendar and Class Schedule (preliminary versions) are now available.
- Tuition and fee rates for the 2016-2017 Academic Year are in the process of being posted.
Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 Registration Dates
Bannatyne Campus and College of Nursing:
- Monday, June 13 - Registration Times become available on Aurora for Year 3 & 4 College of Nursing, Undergraduate Bannatyne Campus (excluding Direct Entry Dental Hygiene), MOT, MPT and MPAS students.
- Monday, June 20 - Registration opens for Undergraduate Bannatyne Campus students (excluding Direct Entry Dental Hygiene), MOT, MPT and MPAS.
Fort Garry Campus:
- Monday, June 13 - University 1 students may Transit to the Faculty of Arts or Science through Aurora Student. Find out more about Leaving University 1.
- Friday, July 8 - Registration Times for most students become available on Aurora.
- Wednesday, July 13 to Tuesday, July 19 - Registration opens for new U1 and Direct Entry students.
- Starting Wednesday, July 20 - Registration opens for most returning students; students must log in to Aurora for their specific registration date and time.
See the 2016-2017 Registration Schedule (PDF) for more details.
- Registration access: Once it is your registration date and time, you will have 24-hour access to the registration system until the final registration date for that course. Although students may register on weekends, no registration times will begin on the weekend
- Reserved space in classes: Spaces in some course sections may be reserved for students in specific programs, normally only until the first week of August. Reserve details are included in the Class Schedule.
REMEMBER to make sure you contact an academic advisor if:
You are unsure of your course selection and program requirements.
You are planning to repeat a course or take an equivalent course.
Your program or courses require advisor approval.
Undergraduate Advisors | Graduate Departments
Updated November 25, 2016