Fee Appeals

Tuition Fee Appeal


To appeal your academic fees on medical or compassionate grounds, you must do so in writing on a Fee Appeal Form. Appeals are considered by the Registrar's Committee on Fee Appeals. (Appeals dating back more than three academic years will not be considered). Where the amount in question exceeds $500, you may re-appeal an unfavourable decision to a University fee appeals committee. Call or visit the Registrar's Office for information.


Appeal of Late Payment Fees


To appeal Late Payment Fees, obtain an Appeal for Waiver of Undergraduate Tuition Fee Penalties form from Revenue, Capital and General Accounting, 138 University Centre. Refer to the Financial Services Frequently Asked Questions for further information.

July 5, 2018