This page contains important information about fee calculation and fee assessment at the University of Manitoba. Use the links below and to the right to find out about how your fees are calculated, and to find current fee rates.
- You will not be sent a fee statement in the mail.
- You are responsible for being aware of your fee balance and making payment prior to the deadline.
- Your personal fee assessment is available through your Aurora account.
- You are financially and academically responsible for all courses in which you are registered after the Revision deadline.
Failure to pay for or withdraw from your courses will result in:
- Being placed On Hold
- Being de-registered from future term courses, excluding spanned courses
- Having a grade assigned in all courses in which you are registered at the end of the term
- Being sent to collections for fees owing, after continued non-payment
Important Notes | How Fees are Calculated | Viewing Your Fees
Current Tuition Fee Rates | Fee Payment Information
Notes for 2017-2018 Fee Assessment
back to top
How Fees are Calculated
The calculation of tuition and other fees is dependent on the program in which you are enrolled
The assessment of tuition and other fees is initiated by registration
Tuition may be program-based, or per credit hour
You may be assessed Endowment Fees and/or Student Organization Fees based on the program in which you are enrolled
All students are assessed Student Services Fees and Technology Fees
Lab Fees are assessed for courses with a lab component
Courses with a Field Work component are assessed fees on a cost recovery basis for expenses related to Field Work
+ Student Org Fees
+ Student Svc Fees
+ Technology Fees
+ Other Fees
|Disclaimer: Fees are approved annually by The University of Manitoba Board of Governors. In the event of a discrepancy between the fee rates approved by the Board and those published on this website, the fee rates approved by the Board will prevail. Students will be notified of any corrections that result in a re-assessment of their student account.
back to top
Viewing Your Fees
Fees assessed for your current term of registration are available in Aurora Student along with a complete record of fees assessed for all terms, all payments you have made and your account balance.
There are two ways to view your fees online:
- Go to 'Enrolment & Academic Records'. Click on 'Registration and Exams', then select 'View Account Summary by Term'.
- Go to 'Enrolment & Academic Records'. Click on 'Student Records', then select 'View Account Summary by Term'.
Please contact the Registrar's Office if you have any questions regarding your Account Summary.
back to top
Updated June 16, 2017