International students must have the appropriate authorization and documentation issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before beginning any employment or volunteer activities in Canada.  Visit the WORKING/VOLUNTEERING section of the ICS website for general information on working and volunteering in Canada.

You must have a Social Insurance Number to receive payment for work in Canada.


Job Posting Resources

  • U of M Career Services:  Job postings, assistance with resumes and cover letters, interview preparation, career planning assistance, and more!
  • U of M Human Resources:  Job postings for academic and support staff positions on campus.